SEO on the Brain…
Submitted by Jessica
What’s love got to do with it?
A lot! If the search engines love you, they will send customers to you. So the trick is to make the search engines fall in love with your site and a hot SEO program is an aphrodisiac to search sites.
I can’t make you love me if you don’t…
Oh yes you can! Here’s how love can be captured, caught and bought through SEO:
- Thorough keyword research: What are your customers typing into Google?
- Comprehensive Website Optimization: Make your site SO SUPER search-engine friendly, it’s like they’ve known you their whole life.
- Quality Link Building: Why should the search engines rank you any higher than your competitors? They rank the site that everyone else is talking about- so get people talking, forwarding, sharing and clicking!
Here’s a snapshot of the return on investment when you get your site moving up, up, up the search results chart:
- 40% of all businesses that use SEO see more than a 500% return on their investment.
- 60% of all organic clicks go to the top three organic search results
- 75% of users never scroll past the first page of search results.
- 88 billion searches are conducted on Google per month.
You can advertise and market and network till the cows come home, but it’s hard to beat popping up in the first few rankings of a search result. Here are a few frequently asked questions by folks like yourself who are considering taking the SEO plunge:
When you look at how many interested customers you are putting your business in front
of all day every day, SEO is one of the cheapest and most targeted forms of marketing
around. Typically there will be thousands of people searching for your services online.
SEO consistently reports ROI of 500% or more!!
Do I really need SEO?
Every business needs some form of marketing to survive and thrive, and the internet is
now totally entrenched into the way we live. Google is like the largest, most accessible
directory in the world and being listed at the top of the results gives you first chance at
winning new customers. Just having a website isn’t enough – you need to make sure your
customers can find you, otherwise you’re just another website hiding in the shadows.
What happens after a website gets to Page 1? Is the SEO campaign won?
Great problem to have, right? The higher you rank on Page 1, the greater slice of the available traffic your site will receive. The Top 3-5 rankings typically attract almost 70% of the traffic, so this is exactly where we want to get your site for maximum ROI. SEO is like a race, and if you stop running when you get to the front then eventually your competitors will catch up and overtake you.
So that’s the scoop on search engine optimization! It’s sounding sexier to you now I bet. You know you want it, you know you need it, so get it girl! Or guy 😉 Here at DKLA, we don’t just get you all gussied up — we’re happy to play matchmaker too. Just throw us a line!